LAPS NEWS RELEASE
The Los Alamos High School 2022 Prom will be held on Saturday, April 30 at Buffalo Thunder Resort from 6:00 p.m to 11:00 p.m. This year’s theme is “Garden Gala.” General Tickets will be $52 (+ online surcharge) for this event. The cost of each ticket includes dinner, which will be served from 7:00 p.m to 8:00 p.m. The meal will be buffet style allowing students to make their own choices. There will be vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options provided at the dinner and for desserts. Students must arrive by 6:45 pm if they wish to eat. Desserts, coffee and tea will be provided starting at 9:30 p.m. No students/guests will be allowed entry after 9:00 p.m. Students may only enter the dance once.
This year, tickets will be sold through an online provider (HomeTown Ticketing). Students can access the online ticketing directly through the HomeTown link or via the LAHS website (please see links below). Juniors and Seniors will use their Powerschool ID # as their passcode in order to purchase tickets. Guests are allowed at this event as long as they are a guest of a LAHS Junior or Senior and meet the guest requirements.
Ticket Links and Dates
- Click HERE to get the HomeTown Fan App to purchase tickets, or purchase tickets on our website HERE.
- Students use their Student ID as their ‘passcode.’ Guests will receive a passcode once approved.
- General ticket sales will begin at 10 a.m. on April 6 and end at 6 p.m. on April 20.
- Late ticket sales will occur from 8:00 a.m. on April 21 and end at 12:00 p.m. on April 22, but will have an additional surcharge of $8. This extra charge is due to additional processing required for these tickets.
- After 12:00 p.m. on April 22 tickets will no longer be sold or available.
Guest Requirements and Procedures
LAHS welcomes guests of LAHS Juniors/Seniors that have been approved by Administration. Guest tickets are an additional $8. Below are the following requirements and procedures to be considered a “Guest” at prom:
- All guests and the inviting Junior/Senior must complete the LAHS Guest Dance Form (Located in Activities office in E-wing)
- Must be invited by an LAHS Junior or Senior
- Non-LAHS Guests must be at least a junior at their high school and no older than 20 years of age on the date of Prom
- Only Sophomores from LAHS are allowed to attend as the guest of an LAHS Junior/Senior
- All Guests must be in good standing at their respective schools
- Passcodes for online purchasing of tickets will be given to the inviting Junior/Senior once the form is approved, Guest tickets must be purchased by 6pm on April 20th.
- Guests and inviting Junior/Senior must arrive together.Guests must have a valid ID with proof of age to enter the dance.
Prom Attire Requirements
The 2022 LAHS Prom is a formal event and all participants are required to wear formal attire. Formal prom attire should be well above the casual dress level of what a student typically wears to school on a daily basis. Casual attire such as athletic wear, jeans, shorts, athletic shoes are examples of what are not permitted at this formal event. Tuxedos are not required, but formal attire is required.
Photo Booth Rentals of New Mexico will be taking photos at this event. Photo strips will be printed out on the spot from 6:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m.
For More Information or Questions
Should you have any questions, please contact the LAHS Activities office at firstname.lastname@example.org .