Los Alamos Arts Council Executive Director Brandi Engeman, right, accepts a check from Kaylyn Schultz-Muller of Century Bank to support the 2023 Kite Festival. Photo Courtesy LAAC
LAAC NEWS RELEASE
Los Alamos Arts Council is proud to announce that Century Bank has joined our growing list of Kite Festival Supporters and Sponsors. We want to thank Karen, Anna, and Kalyn, as well as all of those in the Century Bank community giving program, for their support.
Century Bank joins:
* Enterprise Bank and Trust
* Los Alamos Children’s Dentistry
* Main Street Los Alamos
* Del Norte LOV Foundation
* McCune Charitable Foundation
* Becca Jones and Janet Lovato at Exit Realty,
and several private donors who are keeping Kite Festival free for our community and neighbors.
If you would like to support Kite Festival, please consider:
- Help us Spread the word! Nothing beats word of mouth on events in Los Alamos and this is the easiest thing we can ask from our community. To pick up a flier, or get a digital copy to share, contact email@example.com
- Donate to the Kite Festival. Donations are tax deductible and can be made online or in person at the front desk of Fuller Lodge Art Center, please make checks payable to Los Alamos Arts Council.
- Volunteer! We need 60-75 volunteers each day on May 20 and 21 to keep this event running smoothly. To volunteer, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to more information on Kite Fest can be found: HERE