Los Alamos Public Schools invites the public to attend a community input and information session about the LAPS budget for the upcoming fiscal year on Tuesday, April 13th from 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm.
Join Zoom Meeting at https://zoom.us/j/94191951201?pwd=WDJmQkowOWYvYmNVUmFmYkUzbXdVdz09
“We value ideas from our staff, parents and community members. They have traditionally provided valuable insights about student and staff well-being and academic success as part of developing the district budget,” said Superintendent Kurt Steinhaus. “We hope you will join in this important discussion.”
The agenda will begin with a summary of legislative actions impacting the LAPS Budget for the 2021-22 school year followed by discussion groups:
- What are your priorities regarding supports for students and staff around mental health and social emotional learning?
- What are your priorities for student academic achievement in reading, writing, literacy, mathematics, numeracy and all curriculum areas?
- What are your priorities for arts, dance and music in the Los Alamos Public Schools?
- What are your priorities for continuing to advance teacher and staff excellence throughout LAPS?
- Do you have questions about the LAPS budget?
For more information, please contact Deb Larson at 505-663-2230.