The Aquatic Center is happy to announce that the 50-meter pool and therapy pool will re-open on Wednesday, Dec. 2.
Patrons may call the Aquatic Center at (505) 662-8170 to reserve a pool lane for lap swim starting at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 1.
Please call one day ahead for reservations; for Monday reservations, please call the Friday before. Reservations will be taken between the hours of 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday – Friday. There will be no walk-in reservations allowed and locker rooms are still not available.
Items to note:
- Lane reservations are for 45 minutes and are limited to one per day.
- Lap swimming for children 12 years and younger are permitted between 9am – 1pm.
- Swimmers must come workout ready, wearing suits, and must shower at home.
- Baskets will be available for use at reserved lane
- Children will be permitted to Lap Swim with a guardian (of the same household) in the same lane
- Children are expected to follow all lap swimming guidelines and should understand that there is NO free play.
- For the Therapy Pool: All individual swimmers are welcome, and same household family members may work-out together in a lane, however it is limited to three individuals.
Los Alamos County Aquatic Center asks patrons to please stay home if they are feeling sick. Parents are required to be in the water with their child, spectators are not allowed. This format will be the norm during the COVID-19 pandemic.