Several Vacancies Exist On County Boards And Commissions


Have you considered getting involved with Los Alamos County government? Do you have a passion for art or history? Are you interested in parks and recreation or transportation issues? There are many ways for citizens to become actively involved in the business of government. In addition to the opportunities that citizens have to express their thoughts and concerns at County Council meetings and public meetings, Los Alamos County residents may apply to serve on one of many Boards, Commissions and Committees (BCCs).

Current vacancies include: Art in Public Places Board, Community Development Advisory Board, County Health Council, Historic Preservation Advisory Board, Library Board, Lodgers’ Tax Advisory Board, Parks & Recreation Board, Personnel Board, Planning & Zoning Commission, and Transportation Board.

Link here to learn how to apply to be on a Board or Commission.