Call is hereby made for the County Central Committee Meeting and Republican Party of Los Alamos County Pre-Primary Convention at 11 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 25 at Fuller Lodge, 2132 Central Avenue, Los Alamos. Registration will begin at 10 a.m. with no admittance after close of registration.
The County Central Committee will:
- Hold an election of Delegations to the State Convention
- Prescribe any special rules for the Convention
- Consider any other proper business
The Convention Delegates will:
- Attend, at own expense, the 2020 Republican State Pre-Primary Convention on Saturday, Mar. 7, at the Hotel Albuquerque, located in Albuquerque, New Mexico, to be held at 8:30 a.m.
- Select U.S. Senate, U.S. Representative and Statewide Candidates to be placed on the New Mexico Primary Election ballot
Contests to County Delegations to the 2020 Republican State Pre-Primary Convention are to be filed in writing with the RPNM Secretary no later than 5 p.m. Friday, Feb. 28 at RPNM, 5150A San Francisco NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109. Please see Uniform State Rules 3-2-6-A.