Land of Enchantment Wildlife Foundation is seeking highly dedicated individuals to join their Board of Directors. This is a non-paid, volunteer position. These positions will serve as the organization’s treasurer, and/or generally volunteer for different wildlife education/outreach events.
- Able to work less than 10 hours a month on board business
- Dedicated to helping wildlife
- Fundraising experience
Additional qualifications (Must have at least one):
- Social Media or website management experience
- Grant writing or other writing experience
- Presentation or other public relations experience
- Non-profit accounting experience
Interested individualsO are asked to submit a letter of interest addressing these minimum qualifications, as well as welcome to add additional information they feel is prudent to email@example.com.
If you have questions or comments, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LEWF was founded to help the various wildlife rehabilitation efforts across New Mexico by fundraising and assisting with volunteer and logistical support. This includes the annual Bear Festival, Earth Day, transporting of animals and/or helping their facility.