Little Studio on the Mesa is excited to celebrate their one-year anniversary this week and has a special day of activities and guests planned for Saturday, June 10.
Featured guests will be on-site from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and include:
- Espanola Humane will visit the studio for a third time to hold a mobile adoption event. If you are in the market for a new feline/canine companion don’t hesitate to stop by and see who is available and looking for their forever home.
- Santa Fe Reptile and Bug Museum, once known as “Harrell House of Natural Oddities and Bug Museum” is scheduled to bring their travelling menagerie of interesting animals for display and interaction.
- Los Alamos’ very own Liz Martineau and Gordon McDonough will bring their Mathamuseum, a fun, interactive variety of puzzles and activities that aims to inspire and excite people about the beauty and adventures of math.
Events ongoing throughout the day will include:
- Mural painting
- Free Coffee and cake
- Special featured fused glass activity
- All regularly offered activities will be available as usual
The 2023 Chamber of Commerce Business Award winner for “Most Family Friendly” Little Studio on the Mesa is owned by Joanne Kozuchowski, a long time resident of White Rock. Her space is welcoming to adults and children alike and she strives to create a space for the community to gather and get in touch with their inner artist on their own schedule.
For more information please contact Joanne at (505) 487-2009 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A list of classes and other offerings can be found on the businesses website: littlestudioonthemesa.com
For the duration of the summer, Little Studio on the Mesa will be closed Monday and Tuesday every week.