FSN NEWS RELEASE
Family Strengths Network is holding a 6-week virtual series for parents that have experienced trauma, toxic stress and/or adversity for themselves or are parenting children with these things in their history. Program participants will receive the following:
- 90-page full-color workbook
- 12 hours class time
- 30 minute consultation included for each student + individualized resource list
- book on the topic of trauma & parenting
- emailed certificate
- Access to Trauma & Parenting Connection Group via Facebook for continued support
- Instructor Available via email/Marco Polo during 6 weeks for questions
Cost of the series is $50/household – register at https://www.cogran.io/index.html?fsn#/events
*you MUST be able to attend all 6 sessions for maximum benefit – if your schedule doesn’t fit this time, try for the next session!
Login details will be sent via email from our facilitator, Ali Harper from Maksika Well, prior to Week 1. Email email@example.com if you have questions or require additional information.
Ali is the owner of Maksika Well, a location independent business where she provides non-clinical, personalized mental wellness support through trauma healing, symptom exploration, grief & grace guidance and self-advocacy coaching. She has been working with clients in these areas of adversity and growth for more than two decades in various capacities.