ROTARY CLUB NEWS
Tickets are still available online for the popular Rotary Club of Los Alamos event Brew, Band and BBQ at 5 p.m., Saturday, June 25 at Bathtub Row Brewing Co-Op. A live auction will be held during the event for the following items:
- Fly Away in a 30-Minute Airplane Flight for up to 5 passengers. Take off from Los Alamos Airport and fly NW along the Rio Chama, around Cerro Pedernal, over Ghost Ranch and Abiquiu reservoir. Piloted by Dane Spearing in his Cherokee 6. Dane is an instrument-rated pilot and has logged over 2100 hours in 23 years.
- Ride-A-Long with Los Alamos Police Officer. Any Friday from 8 pm to 12 pm or 4-hour time of your choice; also includes Police Department hat and decorated pin. — Value, priceless; donated by Los Alamos Police Department,
- 4 Tickets to 2 Spring Training San Francisco Giants Games at Scottsdale Stadium during the last 2 weeks in March. You can select games around first of December and maybe your favorite team will be playing. Tickets are in the shade!! Games will sell out!! Value, $500+; donated by Skip and Linda King
- 20-Minute Scenic Helicopter Flight for up to 3; donated by Classic Air Medical
- 4 Tickets to Annual Crab Fest, February 25, 2023 — Value, $200; 2 sets available; donated by the Rotary Club Of Los Alamos
- Pagosa Springs Condo. Enjoy 6 days, and 5 nights in Pagosa Springs private condo. 2-bed, 2-bath condo is located on Pinon Lake with view of the San Juan Mountains. Sleeps 6 comfortably. Nearby activities include: boating, fishing, hiking, skiing at Wolf Creek, snowmobiling, x-country skiing, shopping, soaking in the hot springs, micro-breweries, and great restaurants; donated by Jim O’Donnell