COUNTY NEWS RELEASE
The New Mexico Department of Health (NMDOH) is administering the Pfizer vaccine – primary (1st or 2nd) and booster (3rd) shots – this Sunday, January 16, 2022 at Los Alamos High School Auxiliary Gym from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. for ages 12 years and up. Appointments are preferred, but walk-ins are welcome, as long as there is sufficient vaccine supply.
Interested individuals can determine eligibility for the booster and resister for the clinic on the NMDOH website https://vaccinenm.org/my-registration.html using special event code: TQVZVAQ.
Appointment holders are reminded to:
- Complete the online NMDOH medical questionnaire the morning of the clinic
- Complete the NMDOH parental consent form printed and signed by a parent or legal guardian if the appointment is for a minor (17 years or younger)
- Bring your NMDOH confirmation number (seven-digit number issued upon registration with NMDOH)
- Arrive within 10 to 15 minutes of the appointment time
- Bring the white CDC vaccination card
- Wear a mask
For more information on county related issues regarding COVID-19, visit the county website at https://lacnm.com/COVID.