COUNTY NEWS RELEASE
Los Alamos County, New Mexico Department of Health (NMDOH) and Trinity Urgent Care will hold a vaccine clinic to administer the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, either a first, second or booster dose for individuals 18 years or older. The clinic will be at the Los Alamos High School, Auxiliary Gym on Sunday, Dec. 12 from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Appointments are preferred, but County officials indicate that walk-ins will be accepted provided there is sufficient vaccine supply.
Interested individuals can resister with the NMDOH and schedule an appointment for the December 12 clinic at https://vaccinenm.org/, using the special event code: APYNVUN.
Los Alamos County Emergency Manager Beverley Simpson reminds appointment holders to:
- Complete the online NMDOH medical questionnaire the morning of the appointment,
- Print and bring a completed, signed Trinity Urgent Care Consent form,
- Bring a driver’s license, medical insurance, and Medicare cards if appropriate,
- Arrive within 10 to 15 minutes of the appointment time,
- Bring the white CDC vaccination card to be updated, and
- Wear a facemask.
For those who have booked an appointment, but need to cancel, Simpson requests that they do so as soon as possible to open space for others. If the conflict is only with the hour, she recommends individuals contact her directly at 505-709-8632 so she can adjust the time accordingly.
For more information on county related issues regarding COVID-19, citizens can visit the county website at https://lacnm.com/COVID.