DOH Provides Guidance For How To Request Replacement COVID-19 Vaccine Cards


Due to the increase in requests for replacement vaccine cards, New Mexico Department of Health (NMDOH) has provided the following guidance:

If an individual has a damaged or lost vaccine card, they can access their vaccine records at and download an official copy of the record for use. This record will also include any additional vaccines received recently.

Some individuals who received their COVID-19 vaccine early on (December 2020 or January 2021) may not see their vaccine on Vax View. In this case, individuals should call the NMDOH COVID-19 Hotline at
1-855-600-3453 to request a replacement vaccine card.

For additional information about how to get a COVID-19 vaccine, getting tested for COVID-19, as well as additional topics, visit the Los Alamos County COVID-19 webpage:

Additional questions or concerns can be directed to the County’s Emergency Management Office by calling 505-662-8283 or by emailing