Los Alamos County staff will conduct an informational public meeting at 8 a.m. Friday, July 16, 2021, to discuss the Golf Course Site Improvements Project.
The meeting will be held in Council Chambers at the Municipal Building, 1000 Central Avenue.
Andy Staples with Staples Design Resource Group will meet with the public via Zoom.
A summary of the improvements include:
- Driving range expansion, and the renovation/realignment of five (5) holes.
- Reconstruction of four (4) greens (including one (1) practice green.
- Renovation/reconstruction of appropriate sand bunkers with liner.
- Modification and construction of select teeing grounds.
- Replacement/realignment of select gravel cart paths.
- Supply and installation of two (2) vault type rest rooms as per plans and
As funding allows, reconstruction of the remaining putting greens and sand bunkers will be considered.
Questions/comments call the Public Works Department at 505-662-8150 or send an email to email@example.com.