Santa Fe Community College’s Math Summer Bridge is a free in-person two-week math and college success program for students who want to start in a higher-level math course in the fall semester, which begins August 23.
This program is for anyone who plans to attend Santa Fe Community College – a recent high school graduate, HSE (GED) recipient, or adult student returning to college after a break from studies. This will be a fun, supportive, stress-free math and college success program.
When: July 26 – Aug. 6. Apply at sfcc.edu/summerbridge/
There is no cost and lunch/snacks are provided. Pre-registration is required. Apply soon, capacity is limited.
Program Benefits for Participants:
- Study math in a supportive, fun, and stress-free learning environment.
- Prepare to retake the math placement test to ensure you start your math studies at the highest level possible.
- Guaranteed seat in the higher-level course if you qualify.
- Develop greater confidence in your ability to do mathematics and to succeed at SFCC.
- Clarify your personal motivation and goals for attending college.
- Connect with other students, faculty, and staff in your SFCC community.
- Learn to navigate SFCC services and resources and make them work for YOU.
- Financial incentives provided to students who complete the program.