CHAMBER OF COMMERCE NEWS
Get ready to nominate your favorite Los Alamos Chamber member businesses for a Los Alamos Chamber of Commerce Business Award! Sponsored by sponsored by Del Norte Credit Union, nominating and voting are open to the public, but only Chamber members are eligible to be nominated. Businesses may be nominated in 10 award categories:
- Most COVID-Safe Business of the Year Award
- Best Customer Service of the Year Award
- Most Adaptable Business of the Year Award
- Family-Friendly Business of the Year Award
- Retail Business of the Year Award
- Woman Owned Business of the Year Award
- Non-Profit of the Year Award
- Financial Institution Business of the Year Award
- Restaurant of the Year Award
- Overall Business of the Year Award
The nominating time period will open on Friday, Feb. 19 and be open through Sunday, Feb. 28 at 10 p.m. The top five nominated businesses in each category will move on to the voting phase, which will be open Wednesday, March 3 through Wednesday, March 24. Award winners will be announced on Friday, April 16 in a Facebook live event sponsored by Del Norte Credit Union. The award winners will be celebrated at a future reception.
To become a member or for more information, visit LosAlamosChamber.com or contact Ryn Herrmann at (505) 661-4807 or email@example.com or Ufemia Bernal Rios (505) 661-4816 or firstname.lastname@example.org.