Atomic City Transit will be reducing transportation to a Dial-A-Ride service for customers that may need to perform essential business beginning Monday, Nov. 16. Dial-A-Ride will be available Monday through Friday excluding holidays from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
The reduction in service is in response to maintaining passenger safety by complying with public health order to “Stay at Home”. In accordance with the Governor’s Executive Order:
- Passengers will be required to wear face coverings in order to board and ride the bus
- The number of passengers allowed on each bus will be limited to comply with social distancing recommendations
- Some seats on every bus will be blocked-off to assure adequate spacing between passengers again to comply with social distancing recommendations
Atomic City Transit staff have continued the following measures to further enhance the safety of our passengers and drivers:
- Hand sanitizer will be available on all vehicles for both customers and staff
- All transit vehicles will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to being put into daily service, as well as high touch areas disinfected between trips, throughout the day.
Thank you in advance for your understanding as we address such issues during the reduced service period.
Please call our office (505) 661-RIDE (7433) the day prior and schedule your appointment. You can also call the same day and book your trip on a space available basis.
Please visit our website for additional information: