Espanola Pathways Shelter is seeking to hire the following staff immediately:
SENIOR CASE MANAGEMENT DIRECTOR
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
• 5+ years minimum combined direct care, case management and leadership experience.
• Experience with Unite US Platform helpful.
• Position is located in Espanola.
• Up to 40 hours per week.
• Certified Peer Support Workers preferred
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Experience working with adults suffering from homelessness, addiction and mental illness.
• Positions are located in Espanola
• Full-time and part-time positions available
SHELTER SUPPORT STAFF
• Applicants must have a deep commitment to the homeless and those experiencing substance abuse
• Must be reliable
For complete job descriptions and requirements, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com