Los Alamos National Laboratory Director Dr. Terry Wallace is scheduled to brief the Regional Coalition of LANL Communities board Friday in Los Alamos. Photo by Maire O’Neill/losalamosreporter.com
The Regional Coalition of LANL Communities (RCLC) board is slated to hear from Los Alamos National Laboratoty Director Dr. Terry Wallace during its Friday meeting at 1:30 p.m. at the Los Alamos Municipal Building.
Also on the agenda:
- Election of Officers
- Briefing from the New Mexico Congressional Delegation
- Delegating the RCLC executive director, chair and treasurer to obtain three or more bids from Office of the State Auditor approved auditors and select a new auditor with the Board approving in final vote
- Delegating the executive director, chair and treasurer to obtain three or more additional bides for OSA approved auditor/accountant firms and selecting a firm to serve as the independent accountant to review financial transactions, with Board approval in final vote
- Delegating the executive director, chair and treasurer to pursue opening two separate bank accounts to meet OSA recommendations
- Discussion and possible vote on resolution supporting continued funding of North Central Transit District through rgross receipts tax in upcoming election
- Schedule strategic planning session/retreat for review of RCLC work plan & strategic planning for organization
- Executive Director update
For more information or to review the agenda packet, go to regionalcoalition.org.