LACF NEWS RELEASE
The All Together NM Fund will award emergency grants to nonprofit organizations providing relief to New Mexico communities affected by the 2022 wildfires. New Mexico nonprofits and federally-recognized tribes are encouraged to apply today.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and all funding will be for core operating support. In general, grants will be up to $5,000. The application period opened June 1, 2022.
Learn more and apply today: https://www.alltogethernm.org/apply
The All Together NM Fund was established in 2020 by the New Mexico Coalition of Community Foundations in conjunction with the Governor’s office to help New Mexico respond to and eventually recover from the COVID-19 pandemic. The Fund has been reactivated to address the recent wildfires that have impacted our neighbors across the state of New Mexico.
- Organizations providing basic and emergency food and shelter needs;
- Organizations providing immediate and increased access to physical, mental and behavioral health services; and
- Organizations providing other critical services to communities affected by recent wildfires including, but not limited to early childhood needs, gas cards, cash assistance, and animal accommodations.
The New Mexico Coalition of Community Foundations coordinate the Fund including:
- Los Alamos Community Foundation;
- Albuquerque Community Foundation;
- Community Foundation of Southern New Mexico;
- New Mexico Foundation;
- Santa Fe Community Foundation; and
- Taos Community Foundation.
These organizations, in turn, work with the broader philanthropic community across New Mexico and consult with the State of New Mexico to determine the most urgent needs to be addressed though grantmaking from the All Together NM Fund.
About the Los Alamos Community Foundation:
Established in 2015, the focus of LACF is to improve the quality of life in the community by inspiring, facilitating and supporting enduring philanthropy, and building the capacity and success of local nonprofit organizations. LACF stewards 14 local endowed funds and has total assets of more than $975,000. For more information about the Los Alamos Community Foundation, visit www.losalamoscf.org.